Spring 2020 Lynch Institute workshops for Teachers
The Carolyn A. Lynch Institute at Emmanuel College offers professional development courses for teachers*. The courses meet for three, four-hour sessions providing 18 Professional Development Points. All courses require a $40 registration fee payable to Emmanuel College. Course materials are provided through the Institute.
- Weather and Climate Change For the 21st Century Classroom
- STEM (K-8)
- Mental Health in Schools
- NEW-Google Classroom Syncing with Khan Academy
- NEW-S.T.E.A.M.S Design Challenges
- CAP Candidate Assessment of Performance
- SEI/ELL: Using Sheltered English Instruction
- Special Education: Teaching Students with Disabilities and Diverse Learning Styles
- Creating Culturally Responsive Environments
View workshop descriptions
Dates: Saturday: March 7, 14 and 28 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Wilkens Science Center, Emmanuel College Campus
*The workshops will run for a minimum of 10 participants and a max of 20.
Registration Deadline - February 17, 2020