The timely payment of tuition and fees is the student's responsibility. If you are unable to pay your balance by the bill due date, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services. We will help you find payment options that work for you.
Although very few students will have a delinquent account, those with a delinquent account will:
- Be assessed a late fee.
- Have a financial hold added to their account preventing them from:
- moving into the residence hall
- dining on campus
- attending classes
- registering for classes
- participating in room selection
- receiving a transcript or diploma
- attending graduation
- Be referred to a collection agency. Should this occur, the delinquent account will be reported to the credit bureaus and the student will be responsible for the costs charged by the collection agency.
It is the student's responsibility to be aware of their balance and resolve any outstanding balances. Students may view their balance through EC Online Services by selecting the Billing & Payment Center.