Tuition Bill Access
Students have the choice to provide access to financial and/or academic information. Your access may include The Billing & Payment Center, Financial Aid, or Grades and are dependent on the level of access authorized by your student. See below for more information on the options students can authorize:
- The Billing & Payment Center: Provides access to view the tuition bill, make a payment, and enroll in a payment plan.
- Financial Aid: Provides access to view Financial Aid Letters and any outstanding requirements.
- Grades: Provides access to view mid-semester (if applicable) and final transcripted grades.
Please note this authorization is not considered a waiver for FERPA and will not provide access to request transcripts or obtain or discuss the student’s academic record with College faculty or staff without express written consent provided to the Office of the Registrar. More information on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is available here.
How do I share access to my bill?
If a family member is assisting you with your tuition bill, we encourage you to add them as an authorized user for EC Online Services so they can both view your bill and make payments online. Simply log in to EC Online Services using your Emmanuel credentials and select the “User Options” tab.
- Select “Designate Authorized User” and enter authorized user's name, preferred email address, relationship, and birth date.
- Select level of account access you wish to authorize (complete access or select access) and click “Submit”.
- The authorized user will receive an email notice that they have been set up as an authorized user. A separate email will be sent with their Username, a link with their password, and a direct link to EC Online Services. The password link will be active for 24 hours.
Updating Demographic Information:
To update demographic information for your authorized user, including their name, email address, relationship or birth date please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If conflicting information was prohibiting you from creating your authorized user, once the demographic information has been updated, you can complete the process to designate them as authorized users.
1. Authorized users will be provided a username that has an underscore to differentiate them from student or staff logins. Please note that when authorized users sign in with their login information, it will automatically autofill your login to ‘@emmanuel.edu’.
2. When you log in you should get an initial screen that says you can go into your own profile, labelled ‘You’ or you can go into the student’s account. Authorized users should click the student’s name and ‘Continue’ to view the financial and/or academic information the student has shared access to. See an example below for detailed information.
3. Once authorized users have logged in and detailed into the student’s account they should see a banner that states they are “acting on behalf of…” and everything that the student extended privileges for should be displayed on this screen. See an example below for detailed information. If you are still missing access to information, please check with your student as they can confirm the level of access they have provided.
What if I still have questions?
• If you have questions about the access you have been provided, please contact your student as they can set up their authorized user(s) and/or update their level of access at any time.
• For questions regarding the tuition bill and financial aid please contact Student Financial Services at 617-735-9938 or email@example.com.
• For academic questions please contact the Office of the Registrar at 617-735-9960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For technical assistance please contact Information Technology at 617-735-9966 or email@example.com.