View the 2022-2023 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.
Requirements for a Minor in Health Care Management
(for non-Management/Accounting majors)
- 1. MGMT1101 Intro to Business
- 2. ECON1101 Principles of Microeconomics (SA) (SS)
- 3. PHIL1205 Health Care Ethics (M) (ER)
- 4. ECON3113 Economics of Health Care
- 5.MGMT2307 Organizational Behavior (SA) (SS) (DM) OR MKTG2200 Principles of Marketing OR MGMT2301 Legal Environment of Business
- 6. Choose one of the following:
- COMM3806 Health Communication (SJ)
- IDS1201 Perspectives on Public and Global Health
- PSYCH2405 Health Psychology
- SOC2123 Operations and Health Care Systems, Structures and Cultures
- THRS2222 Social Justice and Global Health (RI) (SJ)
We strongly recommend that non-science majors also consider taking BIOL 1102 Human Biology (SI-L), BIOL 1103 Human Biology w/o lab, BIOL1112 Biology and Society (SI), BIOL1211 Emerging Infectious Diseases (SI) (NS) (SJ)and/or BIOL2121 Human Health and the Environment (SJ).