View the 2019-2020 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.
Requirements for a Minor in Health Care Management
(for non-Management/Accounting majors)
- MGMT1101 Intro to Business
- ECON1101 Principles of Microeconomics
- PHIL1205 Health Care Ethics
- ECON3113 Economics of Health Care
- MGMT2307 Organizational Behavior OR
- MKTG2200 Principles of Marketing OR
- MGMT2301 Legal Environment of Business
- SOC2123 Operations and Health Care Systems, Structures and Cultures OR
- PSYCH2405 Health Psychology OR
- ENGL3806 Health Communication
We strongly recommend that non-science majors also consider taking BIOL 1102 Human Biology (SI-L), BIOL 1103 Human Biology w/o lab, BIOL1112 Biology and Society (SI), BIOL1211 Emerging Infectious Diseases (SI) and/or BIOL2121 Human Health and the Environment.