Career preparation is an integral aspect of the undergraduate experience at Emmanuel. Our Career Center supports and guides students in realizing their career aspirations while educating and empowering them to take an active role in their professional development.
Recognizing that career development is a process that happens over time, our Career Center staff is committed to meeting students wherever they are in the process, from exploration and discovery to choosing a career and embarking on a purposeful future.
The Career Center partners with students in the areas of:
- Résumé and cover letter coaching
- Personal marketing and branding
- Social media profile reviews
- Individual career advising
- Networking skill development
- Interview preparation
- Graduate program selection and advising
- Mentorship connections