To challenge, support, and guide students as they become active participants in their own learning, explore options, and make informed choices within the liberal arts and science curriculum.
- Challenge students to appreciate the interconnectedness of learning and guide them to become active participants in their own learning.
- Guide students as they explore their academic options and make choices within the liberal arts and sciences curriculum.
- Inform and explain to students Emmanuel College's academic policies and procedures.
- Assist students to make meaningful connections with faculty and other campus resources.
- Encourage students to develop short term and long term strategies for success.
- Support students in connecting with the campus community.
- Actively participate in group and individual meetings with their Academic Advisor.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of curriculum options.
- Track their academic progress using Student Planning.
- Work with their advisor to construct a 4-year plan.
- Declare a major based on informed choices and an understanding of degree requirements and academic policies.