- In order to select Group Housing, a group must include the same number of students as spaces available in the triple or apartment the group would like to select. In other words, only a group of four can select a four-person apartment, for example. A detailed description of the Group Housing process is available on the Housing Selection Information site on MySaints.
- Each group may submit only one Group Housing Form.
- All students must be listed on the Group Housing Form. Once this form has been submitted, changes cannot be made.
- Each member of the group will be assigned a value based on their class standing—current juniors: 4, current sophomores 3, current first-years: 2. A ranked order will be established based on the average of the individual group scores. In the case of a tie, the best individual lottery number within the group will serve as the determining factor. Each group will receive a "Group Number." Residence Life & Housing will e-mail this "Group Number" to the Group Contact Person on March 22, 2017, after 4:30 p.m. In addition, all individual group members will receive their room selection number in the event that it is necessary for them to participate in the regular Room Selection process.
- Please regularly check your Emmanuel e-mail and the Housing Selection Information site on MySaints for any housing-related updates.
- If a member of a group cancels housing after selecting, the group no longer exists and may be reassigned. For example, if one member of a group of three cancels, the remaining two students would be reassigned to a double room.
- Any group spaces available after the completion of Group Housing will be available during the Room Change Period beginning Monday, May 1, 2017.