Each academic year, the Student Government Association and our office partner together to offer students the opportunity to pilot a new organization or club on campus. This is a multi-step process, that concludes with a full vote on recognition by the SGA Senate. If you are interested in starting a new group, you will need to complete the steps below. Additional information, including the New Club Recognition Packet, will be made available soon.
- Attend one of three info sessions to receive your packet.
- Submit your complete New Club Recognition packet by the stated deadline.
- Packets will be submitted to the SGA Office
- Attend the REQUIRED Club Review session to prepare for your presentation to the SGA Senate
- Attend the designated SGA Senate meeting
- This is when the senate votes on approving new clubs
- Attend one of our "New Club, Now What" sessions