Emmanuel offers three enrollment options to students, allowing individuals to progress academically at the speed that best fits with their other personal and professional commitments.
Admission applications are accepted on an ongoing basis to provide flexibility in student enrollment. Information concerning degree requirements and transfer credits is available through the Registrar’s Office.
Learn more about our academic programs:
Education and Management Programs
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management + Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Research Administration