On Campus + Online Graduate + Nursing Programs
Emmanuel’s Graduate Studies + Nursing includes programs in traditional face-to-face learning environments on campus, as well as through online formats.
On-Campus Academic Programs
Recognizing the differing needs of our adult students, Emmanuel offers full-time and part-time options in graduate studies and nursing. The majority of our graduate and nursing programs are offered in an accelerated 7-week model on our Boston campus one night a week.
Education, Management + Nursing
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Research Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (available for licensed registered nurses)
On-Campus and Online Hybrid Academic Programs
Given the desire for some students to complete courses both in face-to-face and online formats, Emmanuel offers select management programs in a hybrid model.
Fully Online Graduate Programs
Emmanuel College's online graduate programs were developed to extend the reach of Emmanuel's face-to-face graduate programs beyond Boston and Eastern Massachusetts. Now professionals across the country can access Emmanuel's tailored course content and dedicated faculty through a fully online, instructor-led, asynchronous learning format.
Barile ’90 Honored with Inspirational Teacher Award
Nancy Barile '90, M.Ed. '93, longtime Revere High School English teacher and an adjunct professor in Emmanuel's Graduate Studies + Nursing program, was recently named one of six recipients of the 2013 Kennedy Center/Stephen Sondheim Inspirational Teacher Award.