The edge you need for the nursing career you want.
Now more than ever, the changing healthcare industry is seeking educated, experienced and credentialed nurses to care for a diverse and growing patient population, promote health and wellness and improve the quality of patient outcomes. Emmanuel College’s RN-to-BSN program offers registered nurses the opportunity to build on current clinical skills and training and take the next step in their education and their career. For the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, we can accept up to 80 transfer credits and award 36 credits for having an associate degree.
Emmanuel College’s campus is located in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, one of the world’s greatest centers of medicine and a long-time employer of Emmanuel students.
Students of Emmanuel College’s RN-to-BSN degree program:
- Expand their personal philosophy of nursing to inform and enhance a responsible, ethical practice that appreciates the diversity of human experiences
- Develop as well-rounded, in-demand nursing professionals who think critically, communicate effectively and better understand the cultural, social, economic and political factors that affect patient beliefs and behaviors
- Receive high-caliber instruction from distinguished and experienced nursing professionals who represent a wide variety of roles and specialties
- Leverage the Emmanuel College’s connection to Boston with health promotion practicums under the guidance of skilled professionals at top area institutions
- Prepare for a wider scope of career opportunities and nursing specialties at leading healthcare institutions
- Set their own pace for BSN program completion through part-time or full-time study
- Maintain a strong network of professional connections of peers, faculty and staff at area hospitals
Emmanuel’s RN-to-BSN degree program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).