Master of Science in Management
Covering topics ranging from business basics and decision making to global issues and strategic thinking, the Master of Science in Management degree program will enable you to hit the ground running toward the next step in your business career.
Our management master’s degree program is uniquely developed to get you ready for a real-world leadership role. Each management course will challenge you to explore your strengths, build your skills and prepare you for the many different types of management and leadership opportunities you’ll encounter throughout your career.
Seven-week courses are offered throughout the year and the Master of Science in Management program can be completed either in-person or in a blended online or in-person format.
As a Master of Science in Management student, you will:
- Learn about ethics and behavior science interventions, organizational change and development, research methods and managing information systems.
- Gain an understanding of financial management, ethical decision-making and strategic planning.
- Enhance your leadership and analytical thinking skills.
- Explore how to solve real-world business issues and identify areas of improvement in any organization.
- Hone your project management and problem resolution skills to undertake complex issues and create innovative and forward-thinking solutions Through this intensive program, you’ll learn the management skills necessary to work flexibly and effectively in diverse environments to become a respected and resilient leader.
Now is the time to take the next step in your career and earn your MSM Degree. Apply today!