Emmanuel’s graduate and professional programs offer three enrollment options, allowing students to progress academically at the speed that best fits their personal and professional goals.
Full-time students are enrolled at the College for six or more credits per semester.
Part-time students are enrolled at the College for fewer than six credits per semester. All students enrolled in summer sessions are considered part-time, as summer enrollment is limited to six credits.
Non-matriculated students include those who have not yet been admitted to the College, but wish to enroll in courses to advance job-related skill sets while further exploring an Emmanuel program. To participate, students must possess a bachelor’s degree and may register for up to two courses prior to officially enrolling at Emmanuel. All of our graduate-level degree and certificate programs are available to non-matriculated students.
Admission applications are accepted on an ongoing basis to provide flexibility in student enrollment. Information concerning degree requirements and transfer credits is available through the Registrar’s Office.
Learn more about our academic programs:
Education and Management Programs
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Research Administration