Emmanuel’s graduate and professional programs offer three enrollment options, allowing students to progress academically at the speed that best fits their personal and professional goals.
Admission applications are accepted on an ongoing basis to provide flexibility in student enrollment. Information concerning degree requirements and transfer credits is available through the Registrar’s Office.
Learn more about our academic programs:
Education and Management Programs
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management + Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Research Administration