Find a Job
The College does not place students in jobs. All openings are posted on HireSaints. First-time HireSaints users will receive their log-in information early July. If you have questions about the log-in process, please contact the Career Center at 617-735-9930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have logged in, go to the blue tool bar at the top of the page and select "Jobs & Internships."
- Select the drop down option "HireSaints Jobs."
- Go to the "Position Type" drop down menu and select from the three part-time options:
- Part-time: Off Campus
- Part-time: Off Campus* - FWS Required
- Part-time: On Campus* - FWS & Non FWS
- Click on position title for a detailed job description and application instructions.
* Students who work through the College cannot work more than 12 hours per week, regardless of the number of jobs they have. On average, students work approximately 8 hours per week on campus. The College does not limit the number of hours students can work for off-campus positions (with the exception of those funded through the FWS program).
Should you prefer to work off campus, our desirable Boston location affords students the opportunity to seek employment within a short walk from campus. Students are encouraged to visit the Career Center for information concerning nearby off-campus employment opportunities. The links below are also helpful for students seeking off campus positions: