Meet Rita P., one of your 2014-15 Admissions Ambassadors!
Class Year: 2015
Hometown: Goffstown, New Hampshire
High School: Trinity High School, Manchester
Majors: English Communications and Media Studies
Activities: Omicron Delta Kappa member, Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society Secretary, student leader of the New Orleans Alternative Spring Break, Academic Resource Center peer tutor, Gold Key Ambassador
- Place on Campus: Jean Yawkey Center.
- EC Tradition: Day of Service.
- Thing about Emmanuel: The beautiful campus.
- Professor: Dr. Sharon McKechnie is a wonderful and extremely vibrant professor. Each class is unique and I am always eager to participate.
- Class: Satrie with Dr. David Palumbo has been my most enjoyable class to date. As an English major it was interesting, but also challenged me to work to my full potential.
Why you came to EC: I came to Emmanuel College because of the great location the lovely campus, the outstanding academic reputation, and because of the comfortable and friendly community atmosphere.
What three things would you want if you were stranded on a desert island: A good book collection, shelter and a friend.
What do you want to be when you grow up: I'm interested in so many career paths that I couldn't possibly say right now. I do know that I want to work in different parts of the country and try to better each community in which I find myself.