We’re excited you are considering becoming part of the Science Living-Learning Community! Spots in this program are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please fill out the form below to indicate your interest in participating in the Science Living-Learning Community. Students selected to join the program are notified by mail.
What are the benefits of the residence hall-based Science Living-Learning Community?
- The opportunity to interact with science faculty outside the classroom
- Organized tutoring and study sessions in the residence hall
- Access to a dedicated study lounge on the floor with computers containing science software • Faculty presentations on their latest scholarly work
- Career preparation and counseling focused on the the sciences
- Information on research opportunities on campus with faculty and at Merck Research Laboratories-Boston, as well as opportunities at Dana-Farber Cancer Research Center, Harvard Medical School and other world-class research institutions within the Longwood Medical and Academic Area
At Emmanuel, students are never alone in their pursuit to reach their potential. The Science Living-Learning Community offers students the support and encouragement to make the most out of studying the sciences at Emmanuel College. Let us know if you're interested in the Science Living-Learning Community!