Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee
The Emmanuel College Biological Safety program goals are to minimize the health risks of biohazardous materials (i.e. infectious agents, recombinant DNA, biological toxins, and Select Agents/Toxins) to faculty and students; minimize the risks to college community and environment; and meet federal, state and local regulatory requirements. Emmanuel Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) is responsible for assisting the college community in implementing college-wide environmental, health and safety policies while complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines.
- Jennifer Bosselman, Director of Environmental Health & Safety
- Chantal Harris, Art Studio Manager
- Liane Hartnett, Research Lab Manager
- Carley Henderson, Lecturer, Department of Chemistry
- Michael Jarvinen, Associate Professor of Psychology
- John Kelly, Director of Campus Safety
- Josef Kurtz, Associate Dean of Natural Sciences/Professor of Biology
- Chris McGrath, Environmental Safety Officer
- Megumi Naitoh, Chair of the IBCC & Associate Professor of Art
- Erin Noonan, Director of Human Resources
- Frederick Youngs, Chemistry Lab & Instrumentation Manager
Meeting Dates 2016-2017
October 18, 2016 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Suite 437, Administration Building
February 22, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Suite 426, Administration Building
May 4, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Fenway Room, Administration Building