The Emmanuel College Biological Safety program goals are to minimize the health risks of biohazardous materials (i.e. infectious agents, recombinant DNA, biological toxins, and Select Agents/Toxins) to faculty and students; minimize the risks to college community and environment; and meet federal, state and local regulatory requirements. Emmanuel Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) is responsible for assisting the college community in implementing college-wide environmental, health and safety policies while complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines.
- Darren Cornell, Assistant Lab Manager
- Lauren Davis, Director of Health Services
- Chantal Harris, Art Studio Manager
- Liane Hartnett, Research Lab Manager
- John Kelly, Director of Campus Safety
- Jason Kuehner, Associate Professor of Biology
- Alisa Lando, Lab Instructor, Department of Chemistry & Physics
- Melanie Leussis, Chair of the IBCC & Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Brian Littefield, Assistant Professor of Art
- Michael Malmberg, Director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Chris McGrath, Environmental Safety Officer
- Erin Noonan, Director of Human Resources
- Faina Ryvkin, Associate Dean of Natural Sciences/Professor of Chemistry
- Andrea Thomas, Academic Affairs
- Frederick Youngs, Chemistry Lab & Instrumentation Manager
Meeting Dates 2018-2019
Fall 2018 - November 5, 2018 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Spring 2019 - February, 20, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.