This minor is for students who choose to focus on the teaching and learning process in non-licensure education setttings. The minor includes five courses from the education major and liberal studies major.
View the 2017-2018 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.
Requirements for a Minor in Education
- EDUC1111 Great American Experiment
- PSYCH2303 Child Development OR
- PSYCH2403 Adolescent Development
- EDUC2211 Learning, Teaching and the Elementary Curriculum OR
- EDUC2311 Learning, Teaching and the Secondary Curriculum
- Two additional courses from the Education Major or Liberal Studies Major at the 3000 or 4000 level, meeting prerequisite requirements.