View the 2018-2019 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.
Requirements for B.A. in Management with Concentration in Marketing
In addition to courses required for the management major, students take 12 credits from courses listed below. They do their Management Internship (MGMT3496) in a marketing related position.
- MGMT3110 Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation
- MGMT3501 Advertising and Promotion
Choice of one course from the following:
- MGMT2202 International Management
- MGMT2211 Leadership: Person and Process
- MGMT3422 Sport Marketing
- ART1407 Into to Digital Process
- ART2403 Design and Composition
- ART2432 Poster and Information Design
- ART2433 3D Form Studies