Photographic imagery is prevalent in nearly every aspect of our lives. It is a critical element of how we shares ideas, fact and fiction.
Photography minors at Emmanuel have an unprecedented opportunity to study and create, with small class sizes, a modern curriculum, digital and analog studios, naturally lit multi-purpose studios and growing collection of equipment. Emmanuel offers photography students the opportunity to develop their creative vision within a facility and a department dedicated to the exploration of a medium that is the cornerstone of contemporary visual communication.
View the 2016-2017 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.
Requirements for Minor in Photography
- ART1407 Visual Language for Design and Communication
- ART2213 Daguerreotypes to Digital Prints: The History of Photography
- ART2413 Photography I OR ART2443 Digital Photography I: New Technologies in Photography
- ART3412 Photography II: Idea and Image
- ART4412 Photography III: Pixel to Page: Advanced Photography Projects