Fall Semester: First Year Students
- Early September: First group advising session (What is Academic Advising?).
- September to October: First individual advising meeting.
- October: Mid-Term Grades and Second group advising meeting.
- October to November: Second individual meeting to discuss spring course selections.
- November: Spring semester course registration and review last day to Withdraw from courses with a “W”.
- November to December: Individual meetings as needed and final exams.
Fall Semester: Sophomore Students
- September: Sophomore group advising meeting (How to Declare your Major).
- September to December: Meet with Academic Advisor as needed to draft 4 Year Academic Plan.
Spring Semester: First Year Students
- January: Students meet with academic advisors to discuss course requirements and major exploration.
- February: Third group advising session (Four- Year Academic Plan process and Degree Audit).
- February to April: Individual meeting to create Four-Year Academic Plan and choose fall semester courses.
- March: Mid-Semester grades are received and reviewed by Academic Advisors.
- April: Fall course registration planning.
- March to May: Individual meetings to update/drafting of Four-Year Academic Plan.
- May: Final exams and end of semester.
Spring Semester: Sophomore Students
- January to March 1st: Individual appointments to review and complete the major declaration process.
- March 1st: Deadline for major declaration.
For information specific information and exact dates, please refer to the Academic Calendar.