- In order to select Group Housing you must have the same number of students as spaces available in the triple or suite you are selecting.
- Each group may submit one only Group Housing form.
- All students must be listed on the Group Housing form. Once this form has been submitted, you may not make changes.
- If a member of the group has a financial hold or is not registered by the April 2, 2013, deadline, that member will be dropped from the group. The remaining members of the group can then select according to their new total (e.g., three remaining members could then select only from among available triples, economy triples, or three-person suites/apartments).
- Each member of the group will be assigned a value based on their class standing (Seniors: 4, Juniors: 3, Sophomores: 2). A rank order will be established based on the average of the individual group scores. In the case of a tie, the best individual lottery number within the group will serve as the determining factor. Each group will receive a "Group Number”. This “Group Number” will be distributed on April 9, 2012, at 4:30pm to the Group Contact Person. Individual group members will receive their room selection number in the event that it is necessary for them to participate in the regular Room Selection process.
- The primary means of communication group housing information will be via e-mail and the Room Selection portal site.
- If a member of a group cancels housing after selecting, the group no longer exists and may be reassigned. For example, if one member of a group of three cancels, the remaining two students would be reassigned to a double room.
- Any group spaces available after the completion of Group Housing will be available during the summer room change process.