Resources & Services
Academic Advising: A Personal Approach to Degree Planning
Integral to an Emmanuel College education is our advising program. From the moment you start the application process, you'll work with an enrollment counselor who will guide you through your application and enrollment. As an Emmanuel student, you will have an academic advisor who is a full-time faculty member.
Your advisor will:
• Interpret academic policies and guidelines by providing examples
• Provide continuity in monitoring progress
• Meet with students and provide guidance about career goals
• Review transcripts to determine graduation eligibility and honors
• Evaluate courses submitted for transfer credit
Sigma Theta Tau International
Eligible students may apply for membership in the Pi Epsilon Chapter at Large of Sigma Theta Tau International, the international honor society of nursing. Eligible students may also apply to be a Pi Epsilon Chapter-at-Large Community Leader.
Sigma Theta Tau International offers both yearly scholarship and a Research Fund, to encourage and support qualified nurses of the Pi Epsilon Chapter to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research.
Click here to apply for the yearly Scholarship.
Click here to apply for the Research Fund.
To see these links in a printable PDF form, please right-click on the link and select ‘Open in New Tab'