Access MySaints and Set Up Your E-Mail Account
All e-mails, college wide communications and notifications will go through MySaints, the Emmanuel College Portal. This system allows for consistent and reliable communication among students, faculty and administration. The Emmanuel College Portal also contains information and resources on career development, networking, and campus events as well as access to Online Academic Resources and Blackboard Vista.
Your Emmanuel College Portal will be available for access 4 weeks before your first scheduled class. It will take 48 to 72 hours after initial course registration to access the Emmanuel College Portal.
To access the Emmanuel College MySaints Portal:
1. Go to Emmanuel College Portal and click on Find My Username. Enter your student ID number, the last four digits of your social security number, and date of birth. Click on FIND USERNAME. You will be given a username.
2. Go back to Emmanuel College Portal and click on Forgot My Password. Enter the Username you were just given along with your student ID number, the last four digits of your social security number, and date of birth. Click on VERIFY IDENTITY. You will be prompted to set up a password.
3. Go back to Emmanuel College Portal and click on Login to the Emmanuel College Portal. Enter emmanuel\username and your password. Now you will be able to log on the Emmanuel College Portal.
4. Login to the Emmanuel College Portal. Click on First Login Email Setup to set up your Email Account.
To forward your Emmanuel E-mail to another address:
(NOTE: The following directions are for use with Internet Explorer only. On some browsers- e.g. Firefox you may not be able to access the controls that you need to set up forwarding.)
1. In Internet Explorer, use your Emmanuel username and password to login at http://mail.emmanuel.edu.
2. In the upper right corner, click on "options."
3. Within Options, click on "Rules" and then on "New Rule."
4. Select "Create a New Rule for Arriving Messages."
5. In the text box to the right of "Name:" enter a name for the rule and then select "Forward or Redirect." Note: Whatever you type in the name box is okay - it's designed to help people who have multiple rules remember what each one does.
6. Select "forward the message to people or distribution lists" and then "people or distribution lists."
7. Type the e-mail address to which you want to forward email into the box to the right of "To ->" and then click on "OK." NOTE: Double check to make sure your e-mail address is correct before you click OK. If you make a typo, the messages will not forward properly!
8. After you click on OK in Step #7, the window will close and return you to the New Rule page. Click on "save." When you see the prompt "This rule will be applied to every message that you receive. Is that correct?" click on "OK."
Support: Staff at the IT Helpdesk are available to answer questions regarding MySaints and your Emmanuel e-mail.