Regina M. S. Rutter
M.B.A., Suffolk University; B.S., Boston College
Office hours: M/Tu/W/Th: 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Office: Library Ground, Room 08-F
Phone: (617) 975-9361
I believe strongly in the power of the individual to make meaningful social change. I want the students to be empowered to be agents of change in their future organizations and local communities. It is important for the students to begin to recognize their potential to lead and take action to address the complex issues that are affecting both the economy and the environment.
Professor Rutter has taught at four-year undergraduate institutions and at graduate school levels. Some of the courses she has taught are:
- MGMT1101 - Introduction to Business
- MGMT3301 - Principles of Marketing
- MGMT3305 - Financial Management
- MGMT2202 - International Management
- MGMT4396 - Management Internship
- FYS1101-27 - First Year Seminar: Social Entrepreneurship
- FYS1101-38 - First Year Seminar: One Small Planet: Can We Save the World
- Other Institutions: Micro-Economics, Principles of Advertising, Advertising Copy, Retail Strategy & Management, and Professional Selling Skills.
- MSM/HRM9015 - Financial Management
- MSM/HRM9029 - Management Information Systems
- MSM/HRM9038 - Capstone Seminar
Regina Rutter has more than 30 years of experience in marketing, sales, finance, information technology, management, consulting, and fashion design. Regina has experience with multi-national Fortune 500 companies and start-up organizations.
Regina received her BS in Accounting from Boston College and a MBA from Suffolk University. She is an adjunct faculty member in the graduate accelerated program and full-time faculty in the undergraduate Management/Economics programs at Emmanuel College.
Stork, D., Woodilla, J., Brown, S., Ogilvie, J, Rutter, R. & Trefry, M. (2010). Starting with Howard Gardner's five minds, adding Elliott Jaques's responsibility time span: implications for undergraduate management education. Organization Management Journal, 7 (1), 28-38.
Eastern Academy of Management - 45th Annual Meeting - May 2008 - Arlington, VA: In collaboration with peers from various educational institutions, presented the symposium, "THE POWER OF FIVE MINDS: THE POWER OF ONE FRAMEWORK."