Schedule of Events and Information
Friday, May 31st
Emmanuel College Museum Self-Guided Tours
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Passes offered on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival
Welcome Back Buffet & Dessert Reception
1990's Decade Dinner
- Celebrate the start of Alumni Weekend with alumni from the 1990s and reminisce about your time at Emmanuel.
Emmanuel Night at the Boston Pops Symphony Hall
Music from the Mad Men Era Keith Lockhart, Conductor Steve Lippia, Special Guest
The Boston Pops invites you to an evening filled with the sophistication and romance of music from the ’50s and ’60s – the "Mad Men" era. Go back to a time when smoky “Rat Pack” standards, lush lounge Latin, exotic jazz and the British invasion were all the rage. Song stylist Steve Lippia, whom Keith Lockhart has called “the absolute vocal reincarnation of the Sinatra sound,” join us. It’s all totally hip from “Zou Bisou Bisou” to “Georgy Girl,” from “Mack the Knife” to “New York, New York” – this is the chic soundtrack of this turbulent era. Bus transportation from Emmanuel College to Symphony Hall will be provided starting at 7:00 p.m. in front of the Jean Yawkey Center.
Cost: $75.00 per person, includes bus transportation and one concert ticket Please register by Friday, May 17, 2013.
Click here to register»
For questions, contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations at 617-975-9400 or email@example.com.
Throwback Pub Night & Crawl
- Join alumni in the newly renovated Muddy River Cafe and kick off the evening with music and drinks. Continue the night by visiting local hot spots from your time at Emmanuel College, such as Cask N' Flagon, An Tua Nua and Baseball Tavern.
Saturday, June 1st
Fourth Annual 5K Walk/Run - "The Finish Line is Just the Beginning"
- Alumni, family and friends are invited to run, walk, have fun and raise money for student scholarships.
Boston Trolley Tour
- Hop on a trolley from Emmanuel College and visit popular Boston sites, including the Boston Common, Boston waterfront and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
Lunch sponsored by the Alumni Association Board
- Tours led by science and art student majors from the Admissions Ambassador program. Highlights will include a tour of the renovated Administration Building, Wilkens Science Center labs and the art department.
Academic Lecture - What Does it Mean to be Catholic in the 21st Century?
- Presented by Rev. John Patrick Spencer, S.J., Director of Campus Ministry and College Chaplain.
Class Photos (1968 to 2008 reunion classes only)
President's Welcome and College Update
- President Sr. Janet Eisner, SND welcomes the reunion classes to Alumni Weekend and will provide an update on the College.
Reunion Celebration Dinners
- Classes of 1968-2008 celebrate together.
- Class of 1963 celebrates its 50th Reunion dinner with Emmanuel College President Sister Janet Eisner, SND. The 50th reunion class photo will be taken at this time.
- Classes of 1938-1958 celebrate their post-50th Reunion memories together.
Sunday, June 2nd
Post-50th Reunion Brunch
- Alumni from the Classes of 1938-1958 are honored at this brunch with Emmanuel College President Sister Janet Eisner, SND. Class photos will be taken at this time.
- Alumni from the Classes of 1963-2008 brunch together.
Don't Forget! An important tradition for Emmanuel graduates celebrating reunion is to support the class gift through a contribution to the Emmanuel College Annual Fund. You can help current students while marking your very special reunion.
Back to Top
Please include a separate check for your reunion gift, or make an online gift today.
Thank you for your support of Emmanuel!
Registration will be available online on April 5th. A list of registered attendees and up-to-date information will be posted on this site. Registration can also be completed via mail, phone or fax.
Accommodations and Parking
Rooms are available in air-conditioned, smoke-free Julie Hall. Continental breakfast and linens (sheets, light blanket, pillow, face and bath towels) are included in the cost of the room. Plan to bring your own alarm clock and clothes hangers. All rooms are double occupancy. Please indicate your roommate's name on the registration form. Spouses are welcome. Complimentary parking is available on campus for the weekend. Buildings are handicap accessible.
Spouses and guests are welcome to join in all weekend activities. Please include payment and indicate guest names on registration form.
The following hotels are offering discounted rates for family members who are traveling with you and want to stay in a local hotel:
Discounted Rate: $259.00 per room
Room reservations are under Emmanuel College
Best Western Inn at Longwood Medical
Discounted Rate: $179.00 per room
Room reservations are under Emmanuel College Alumni Weekend
Questions: Please contact the Alumni Weekend line at 617-975-9400 if you require any special arrangements for accommodations, parking or have any questions regarding the weekend.