Emmanuel College's Honors Program offers highly motivated students a comprehensive, four-year academic and co-curricular experience culminating in a senior capstone project.
By participating in the Honors Program, students complete course work in a challenging, discussion-based environment with complementary opportunities highlighting Boston's outstanding music, lectures, arts, theater and museums. Students also have chances to participate in faculty-directed research projects and service in the community.
Selection into the Honors Program is offered to our most competitive applicants. Qualified students have shown outstanding success in their academic courses, portrayed a strong motivation for academic rigor and are contributing citizens to their community.
Emmanuel College Honors students engage in:
• small interactive class discussions with a cohort of like-minded students
• close working relationships with faculty members
• four interdisciplinary, writing-intensive seminars of small size (20 students maximum) that fulfill General Requirements
• a service-learning component
• an independent faculty-directed research project of the student's design and associated with Distinction in the Field
• seminars in research and presentation skills
• a research presentation to the College community
Should you have questions regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact the Office of Admissions at 617-735-9715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of the Honor's Program, I have the opportunity to broaden my horizons.
My first visit to campus exposed me to the amazing faculty that exists at Emmanuel.