New Academic Offerings for Fall 2010
March 22, 2010
Emmanuel College is pleased to announce the addition of the following new academic offerings to our liberal arts and sciences programs.
With more than 30 areas of study, interdisciplinary and individualized majors, concentrations, and research and internship opportunities in Boston, the College offers a broad educational experience with focused career paths for students.
New areas of study for Fall 2010 include:
- American Politics & Government (concentration)
- International Relations & Comparative Politics (concentration)
- Crime & Justice (concentration)
- Human Services (concentration)
- Social Inequality & Social Justice (concentration)
For more information on these and all academic programs at Emmanuel, click here.